It is exactly 352 days till Trekworld comes around again. I am just counting the days. Things get sticky, what can I say...
We just had Trekworld, again. It is amazing how the calendar days just flip over and flip over. Monday, followed by Tuesday, followed by Wednesday, followed by... You get the picture. The days keep going. There are only 7 of them after all, it is only a matter of time till they come around again. Just like Trekworld. It is an inevitability.
This year, we really did it up right.
- There was a Keynote address, that was mighty spiffy if I do not say so myself. Of course I was in it, so it that makes it pretty special. After all, even Bradley Wiggins agrees that I am the best looking non sideburned person around.
- We had 350 or so bikes on display.
- We had a bunch of Bontrager stuff on display.
- We had about 15 athletes here.
- We had about 1300 dealers here.
- We had about 400 demo bikes.
- Porky Pig was not there.
- There was a big party at my house. No one ended up in the pool though this year.
- Aaron Gwin rode Mountain bikes on our trails.
- I saw a bunch of dealer friends that I have known for much of my life.
That pretty much sums it up. But, here is more. Welcome to #trekworld instagr.am/p/ONXr5ussqt/
Then there was a bunch of athletes signing autographs. Aaron Gwinn signed a poster for Hanna and Ali with a heart included. It was special. Jens Voigt signed until his wrist fell off, etc... There were a ton of athletes there.
Bo Jackson, Melisa Stockwell, Ricky Carmichael, Gary Fisher, Jeremy Horgan-Kabelski, Heather Irmiger, Anton Cooper, Aaron Gwinn, Jens Voigt, Katie Compton, Axel Merckx, Lawson Craddock, Joe Dombrowski, Chris Lieto, Melanie Mcquaid, Linsey Crobin. It was a great time.
Great Athletes Ride Trek! - It is something we believe in.
So Trekworld is over. It was one of the greatest times ever. As I noted, Great Athletes, lots of great new bikes, cupcakes, burritos (just a couple, not enough), good bike rides, yep. great fun.
Just 352 days till Trekworld next year. Now, what should we do...?
New Crossripp. I want.
tubes suck, flats blow...
I really dig these matt black and matt white cages.
Go fast and shinny.
Can you say trail ride time?
Be like Fabian.
The lightest 29'er ever.
Meet the Stache, eh?
Ready for a new Fuel EX??
Elvis has left the building. On to get some taco's.